Why have a naming ceremony?
• Celebrate the birth of your child or children.
• To officially name them and to share the dreams and aspirations for your child’s future.
• To welcome new step-children or an adopted child into the family
• It can also be a chance to, and for families and communities to come together to unite and bond.
• The naming ceremony is an opportunity to mark personal commitment; to uphold the well being, the dreams, and the welfare for your child, whether a new born or at any age.
Naming ceremonies can be held anywhere and at any point during a child’s life.
There are no legalities involved in this ceremony.
Jonathan will meet you in advance and plan with you a bespoke symbolic ceremony designed to celebrate your child and family.
The ceremony will be totally designed around you and including poems and readings, having friends and family members involved to make the ceremony unique and special to you.
Jonathan can help you to make it a truly special and memorable occasion, where you can celebrate your child coming into the world however, whenever and wherever you choose